Isoran® RPP® Gold is the result of Megadyne’s continued focus on developing high-performance drive systems for every level of performance required. Belt features such as lower weight, quieter running, high torque capability and reduced maintenance costs assure RPP® Gold can be used in a wide range of industrial applications where a super high-torque synchronous drive is required.
Isoran® RPP® Gold Synchronous Belts are specified by pitch length, tooth pitch and belt width in millimeters – Example: 1800-8MG-50
Features & Benefits
- High-Performance Fiberglass Tensile Cord – Excellent dimensional stability. Higher power capability
- Hi-Performance Rubber – Increased power capacity; oil and heat resistant
- Double Nylon Tooth Cover – Graphite impregnated for low friction and long wear
- RPP® Tooth Profile – RPP (reinforced parabolic profile) – interchangeable with any RPP or HTD pulley
- Reduced Noise – RPP® is recognized as the quietest system on the market
- Anti-Static Properties – Conforms to ISO 9563 standard for anti-static properties
- Compound – Hi-Performance Chloroprene
- Cord – Hi-Performance Fiberglass
- Tooth Cover – Double Layer Nylon, Graphite Impregnated
- Tooth Profile – RPP Parabolic
- Applications – Where increased efficiency or synchronous operation and higher power capacity than RPP® Silver2 is required. General industry, conveyors, industrial equipment, machine and hand power tools, etc.
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM IP-27 and ISO 13050 standards
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM or ISO 13050 standards
- Special Widths – Can be supplied in any width – available upon request
- Dual Sided – Upon request, RPP® Gold is available in Dual-Sided construction.
- 5M Pitch – Upon request, RPP® Gold is available in 5mm pitch construction.